Treat Yo Self this Valentine's!
It's almost Valentine's Day!
I just re-watched all of Parks and Rec and it did not disappoint. In honor of my love for the show, I wanted to share 5 ideas to treat yo self (or your sweetheart) this Valentine's Day.
- Schedule a date with yourself for a bulletproof coffee and almond joy treat at Just Be Kitchen. Trust me! This totally paleo restaurant is doing everything right.
- Try out Class Pass. Ready to try out new workouts? Keep things interesting and check out new areas of town. It's been a fun way for me to meet up with friends and try something new together.
- Meet your best gal pals for a Galentine's brunch. I'm meeting my friends at Snooze downtown to catch up. If you're looking for a newer brunch spot, I highly recommend HashTag over in Stapleton. Delish!
- In the shopping mood? Pick up a few lip glosses from Beautycounter to brighten your day! I love the dahlia, peony, and bare shimmer colors. I keep at least one in all of my purses!
- Get a free chiropractic exam with the most comprehensive doc in town, Dr. Chris (aka Mr. Rylander ;) Everyone needs to get checked out, especially if you've ever fallen on the ski hill or off your mountain bike, run a lot, work out, been in an auto accident, sleep on your stomach, work at a computer, text, or live in the world. For the month of February, he's offering a free exam and consultation. Call us 303-399-1798 or reply to this email and I can get your scheduled.