Winter Skin Care
Winter can be brutal on your skin, especially here in Colorado. IT'S SO DRY!!!!!!!!!!! It can get super dry, itchy, and uncomfortable. Not to mention looking dull and patchy. This winter I've tried some new products and I'm really happy with the results so far. Don't forget that skin health is not only about the outside, but also about the nutrients you're getting and assimilating. Drink plenty of water and make sure you're eating your veggies and good fats.
1. Beautycounter's Countermatch collection, especially the serum and night cream.
3. Facial Oils as needed. I use all three of Beautycounter's depending on what's happening with my skin. Currently, I'm using the #1 Brightening because I feel like my skin is a bit dull. I'll put a few drops on as needed.
4. Humidifier as needed, especially if I'm getting sick.
5. Making sure I get plenty of good fats- coconut oil, avocados, wild caught fish, in my diet.
6. Drink lots of filtered water. I love our Berkey Filter. We got the extra filters to remove any fluoride. Every time I clean it, I'm shocked at the gunk on the inside.
7. Body butter- slathered on after the shower and before bed.
8. Body scrub- helps get rid of dry skin and moisturizes in the shower.
How do you take care of your skin in the winter? I'd love to hear your tips!